Sunday 27 February 2011

Finally Got the Book!

Well I finally got the book and that is a major relief. Although, the mishap at Chapters was definitely scary!   I went up to the cashier at Chapter and told the person I had a book on hold. I gave them the receipt to show my order and he looks around for 5 minutes only to come back and say he could not find the book. I told him that I was told to come pick up the book from this Chapters and that they had it on hold for me. He tried looking again and finally found it. I was so relieved. I had drove all the way from St. Catharines to Etobicoke for that book and if he had not found it the second time I would have screamed!

Reading Schedule: Pg 1-82
                               Pg 83-163
                               Pg 164 243

I have yet to start reading the book but the cover says so much! Like they say a picture says a thousand words. Just the picture of two sisters hanging from a tree, 2 girls sitting on the grass doing each other's hair and two other girls shedding their clothes shows that although they are related they are all isolated as well it seems. It seems as if relationships will be tested! Can't wait to start reading!!

1 comment:

  1. A relief .... the promise of a big-box bookstore isn't always a guarantee for hard-earned cash:)

    Love that you analyzed the book cover - keep going with that/

    ReplyDelete